International Forum – 4/20
April 20, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
LEARN HOW CULTURE IMPACTS HOME PURCHASES …
- Should you shake hands, bow, or nod?
- What messages do your gestures & body language convey?
- What role does each partner in a relationship play in the decision-making process, and whom should you address?
UNDERSTAND PURCHASING PRACTICES …
- What role does international law play in purchasing property?
- Financing options versus cash deals
- What are their expectations regarding contract negotiations?
WORKING WITH FOREIGN BUYERS AND SELLERS…
Working with international clients presents challenges not necessarily encountered on a typical deal. There are obvious:
- Logistical challenges
- Potential legal considerations
- Lending/financial hurdles among other things.
Reserve your seat now: Members: $15 Non-members: $25
Future Countries Coming to DAAR:
December 2018 – Canada