Your Path Starts Here: Sign-up for Broker-Pre License Courses Today!
Are you looking to …
Earn more income?
Elevate your knowledge level?
Earn distinction as an expert?
Gain a competitive edge?
Call your own shots?
If you enjoy managing people, have the ability to train and motive others and desire to continue your education from contracts to technology, then broker management may be your best move!
Look what students are saying about the course!
DAAR’s 2018 Broker Pre-licensing
Download 2018 Course Schedule / Registration Form
To register, click on course names.
|Essentials of R E Finance– 45 hrs|
Begins January 8, 2018, 8:30AM-4:30PM
Deadline to register: December 29
Class dates: 1/8, 1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2/26
Member Cost $315
|Real Estate Law– 45 hrs|
Begins April 30, 2018, , 8:30AM-4:30PM
Deadline to register: April 16
Class dates: 4/30, 5/7, 5/21, 6/4, 6/11, 6/18
Member Cost $340
|Real Estate Brokerage – 45 hrs|
Begins March 5, 2018, 8:30AM-4:30PM
Deadline to register: February 19
Class dates: 3/5, 3/12, 3/19, 4/9, 4/16, 4/23
Member Cost $315
|Fundamentals of R E Appraisal- 45 hrs|
Begins June 25, 2018, 8:30AM-4:30PM
Deadline to register: June 11
Class dates: 6/25, 7/2, 7/9, 7/23 ,7/30, 8/6
Member Cost $315
*Registration Fees subject to change
- Watch the FHA Condo Rule Facebook Live: 9/26
- You’re Invited: Learn About the Plan to Address the Unmet Housing Needs in Loudoun County, 10/2, 9:30AM
- August 2019 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Average Sales Price to Original List Price Ratio Hits a 10-Year High
- You Don’t Have to Worry About Misplacing your RE License Pocket Card Again
- GSE Reform Proposal Unveiled
- Brokers: Please Help Agents Avoid a Late Fee
- 5 Common Real Estate Safety Myths by Tracey Hawkins
- Mark Miller Honored for His Community Service!
- Recession? Housing is Likely OK
- NAR Report: Moving with Kids Impact on Buyer and Seller Preferences
- Are you Ready to Achieve Excellence? Start Your Journey and Earn Recognition
- July 2019 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Prices Up, Unit Sales Increasing, Markets Continue to Tighten
- Slate of Directors for 2020 and Consideration of Bylaw Changes Announced
- NAR Moves to Dismiss Antitrust Lawsuits; Shows Lawsuits Are Self-Contradictory, Ignore Precedent and Lack Economic Sense
- New FHA Condo Rule Expected to Yield Thousands of New Homeownership Opportunities
- Sometimes You Have to Say No
- What to Tell Clients About That Leaky Basement
- In Memoriam: Barry Harlowe
- Potential Opening Date Set for Metro to Loudoun
- Get the Most Out of Your SentriKey App!
- You’re Invited: Learn What Happens Inside the U.S. House of Representatives, 9/13, 9:30AM
- DAAR YPN Chair Kathleen Stakem Named to Loudoun 40 Under 40
- Never Work for Free Again with the ABR Designation – September 11th & 12th @ DAAR
- New SentriCard® Renewal Period
- 2018 DAAR Major Investors Included in the RPAC 50th Anniversary Artwork
- Are You Using Your Listing Photos Legally? Learn How to Protect Your Agents from Copyright Violations.
- Loudoun County Approves Expanding Route 15 North of Leesburg
- USDA Makes Changes to its Single-Family Housing Loan Programs
- Benefits of Membership Spotlight: Free Continuing Education
- Bright MLS Update: Directions Field will soon be Required on All Listings
- You’re Invited: Learn How to Research Land Records – September 13th, 3-5PM
- Let’s Support Mobile Hope! Attend Pints and Pool – 10/10, 4PM
- June 2019 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Housing Market Continues to Tighten
- New educational toolbox for the SentriKey™ Real Estate app!
- Tips to Comply with the Do Not Call Registry
- Are You Looking for a Way to Share Your Talents with Others?
- Bright MLS Progress Update – Summer 2019
- DAAR Affiliates: Service and Knowledge You Can Rely On!
- DAAR Makes the Washington Business Journal’s “Top 25 Largest Business Advocacy Groups in Greater D.C.”
- It’s Your Time to Lead: Join DAAR’s Board of Directors – Apply by Friday, August 8th
- Effective July 1, 2019, Unlicensed Assistants Can Either be Employees OR Independent Contractors
- Loudoun County Short-Term Rental Registration Opens July 1, 2019: Real Estate Licensees Exempt
- Virginia REALTORS® Select 2020 Leadership Team
- Download the New SentriKey™ Real Estate app
- What’s in the Loudoun 2019 Comprehensive Plan for the Real Estate Industry?
- Calling All Members: Donate Your Cell Phone for LAWS
- Last Call for 2020 State Committee Applications
- DAAR partners with NAR in Supporting AHP Efforts
- Continuing Education in July Focuses on Industry Leading Topics
- Bright MLS Subscription Fees Decrease for DAAR REALTOR Members on 7/1
- May 2019 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Inventory Tightening Slows
- Coming Soon: Understanding this Status in Bright
- Join Us and Commemorate National Homeownership Month
- 75 Years of VA Home Loans: New Changes to the Process for Appraisal Requests
- June 2019 Primary Results for Loudoun County
- NVAR Standard Forms Changes Effective July 1, 2019; Attend Class on 6/27
- Coming Soon: The SentriKey Real Estate Mobile APP Live on June 27th
- Ready to RECHARGE®? We R®!
- NAR Legal Webinar: The MLS Hour: Off-MLS Listings – Thursday, June 20th
- Social Media Boot Camp: Develop your Game Plan on June 7th
- It’s Time to Vote – 6/11 Primary Election
- REALTORS® Confidence Index (RCI): Low Inventory Major Issue Affecting Transactions
- FHA Commissioner: New Rules Coming to Ease Condo Policies
- Plan to Attend NVAR’s Contract Form Changes Class on 6/27
- Do You Want to Become a Broker? Real Estate Law Course Begins on 5/29!
- Donation to Mobile Hope Presented on Behalf of JNCLA Recipient Gwen Pangle
- NAR Files Motion to Dismiss Buyer-Side Lawsuit
- HUD to Strengthen Landlords’ Rights in Service Animal Requests
- House Approves Another Short-Term Flood Insurance Extension
- April 2019 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Inventory Tightening Continues
- Supervisors Pursue Ways to Address the County’s Unmet Housing Needs
- Affordable Health Insurance Option is Vetoed by Governor
- You’re Invited: Broadband Town Hall Meeting in Purcellville 5/16
- Add DAAR to Your Office Meeting Agenda!
- It’s Not Too Late – Register NOW for the NAR Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo (5/14-5/18)
- DAAR Committee Involvement: Ignite Your Potential
- Are You Ready to Vote on June 11, 2019 in the Primary Election?
- Find Out How Real Estate is Valued for Local Taxation
- Get Involved on the State Level: Join a Virginia REALTORS® Committee!
- Virginia REALTORS® President Bolle Appointed to VHDA Task Force to Address Housing Gap
- You’re Invited: Learn What Happens Inside the Virginia General Assembly, 5/1, 9:30AM
- Fair Housing & Love Letters: How Sharing Can Get You in Trouble
- Fair Housing Month Proclamation!
- Reminder: Don’t Let the Doors Close to Loudoun’s Future!
- Loudoun County Offers Homebuyer Assistance Programs
- Tools to Help Keep You Safe
- Calling All DAAR Members: New Opportunities for You During Fair Housing Month!
- March 2019 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Inventory Remains Tight While Prices Stabilize
- Spring Training: Bright MLS Back to Basics and Advanced Classes Available
- Ready, Set, Speak! Say Yes for Homes in Loudoun County!
- Bright MLS: An Update on the Subdivision Normalization Project
- Bright MLS: Online Help Receives Upgrade
- Deadline Approaching: Don’t Forget to Apply for a NAR 2020 Committee
- The Time is NOW: Say Yes for Homes in Loudoun County!
- Federal Court Vacates AHP Rule Provisions
- New Approved Development Plans Near Future Rail include Greenway Alternatives
- Full Package CE in April Focuses on Industry Leading Topics
- Update on Requested Changes and Known Issues with Bright MLS
- DAAR’s Economic Summit to Feature Top Regional Leaders and Economists
- DAAR Members Say Yes! For Homes in Loudoun County: Housing Helps Build Vibrant Communities
- April is Fair Housing Month: Important Resources Available
- NAR Responds to Class Action Anti-Competitive Lawsuit
- February 2019 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Loudoun County Housing Market Remains Tight, May Ease
- Advocates in Action – We Need You to Say Yes! For Homes in Loudoun County
- You Can Help Improve the System of Care in Loudoun County
- Make Your Voice Heard: Apply for a 2020 NAR Committee Appointment
- The TIME IS NOW… Ask Governor Northam to Allow YOU Lower Cost Health Insurance
- Effort to Track Changes and Improvements within Bright MLS Moves Forward
- DAAR REALTORS® and Affiliates Honored for their Dedication and Service to the Real Estate Industry
- Bright MLS Update: Release Notes and Improvements as of March 7th
- Members Help Transform The Resourceful Woman Thrift Store
- Big Wins from the 2019 Virginia General Assembly Session
- You’re Invited: Learn All About Tax Assessments on Real Property in Loudoun County, 3/6, 9:30AM
- President’s Message: Addressing Challenges with Bright Remains a Top Priority
- Bright MLS: Release Notes and System Updates as of 2/26
- NAR Campaign Aims to Raise Awareness with Consumers about the REALTOR® Role
- Updates to Days on Market for Listings Imported from MRIS
- You’re Invited: DAAR REALTOR Awards Ceremony is March 7th!
- January 2019 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Inventory Tightest in Over a Decade
- Bright MLS Update: Leadership Livestream Recording and Latest Improvements
- Here’s Your Chance to Weigh in on the Loudoun County Fiscal Year 2020 Budget
- Register Now for the REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo in May
- Important: Changes to Dotloop Access for REALTOR®Subscribers
- Apply for a DAAR REALTOR Award: It Makes Good Business Sense!
- Join Us: Bright MLS Leadership Update via Livestream – Friday, 2/15
- FEMA Revises Loudoun County Flood Insurance Rate Map
- DAAR Members Joined with Hundreds of REALTORS® at the 2019 Virginia REALTORS® Economic and Advocacy Summit
- Bright MLS Update: Leadership Changes and Improvements Expected
- Loop in Your Clients with Homeowner Notifications!
- Virginia REALTORS® Chief Economist Helps You Prepare Clients for Changes in the Federal Tax Rate
- Bright MLS Launches New Online Help Tool
- Bright MLS Release Notes as of January 31st: Corrections and Improvements
- Register NOW: Bright MLS Onsite Training Clinics in February and March!
- Virginia REALTORS® Advocate on Behalf of the Industry
- Call for Action: Virginia Assembly Health Insurance Legislation
- Treasury, IRS Give Big Win to Real Estate Professionals in Qualified Business Income Rule; Safe Harbor for Rental Income
- Updates to Days on Market for Listings Imported From MRIS
- Obtain Answers and Insight in the Bright MLS Community Facebook Group
- Important Bright MLS Update: Feedback and Advocacy Leads to Progress
- DAAR Member Chrissie Goodrum Appointed to Loudoun County Board of Equalization
- Virginia REALTORS® Chief Economist Breaks Down the Truth About HQ2
- Did you Know? Listing Agents Can Use a CBS Code for Extra Layer of Security
- DAAR Member Linda Thornell Earns GRI Designation
- December 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Active Listings Lowest in Over a Decade
- What a Government Shutdown Means for REALTORS®
- What’s the difference between canceled vs. withdrawn in Bright?
- Register NOW: Bright MLS Hands-On Training Clinic – January 28th
- It’s Time to Share Your Ideas on How to Fix Legislative or Regulatory Issues
- We’re in Session: Join us in Richmond for the Chance to Advocate on Behalf of Your Business
- Bright MLS: Legal Subdivision Now Available on Reports and in Listing Search
- HELP WANTED: Volunteers Needed for Updating LAWS Resourceful Woman Thrift Store
- Bright Launches LIVE YouTube Hands-on Clinics in January
- NVAR and DAAR: Working on Your Behalf
- You’re Invited: Learn about Key Transportation Issues in our Region on 1/9, 9:30AM
- National Flood Insurance Program Re-Opens for Business
- What a Government Shutdown Means for REALTORS®
- Bright MLS Release Notes as of December 19th: Corrections and Improvements
- Act Now to Protect Association Health Plans
- Above Board: Community Service Committee’s Growing Impact in Loudoun and Beyond
- NVAR Standard Forms Changes Effective January 1, 2019; Attend Class on 1/7
- November 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Inventory Remains Tight and Sales Prices Remain High
- Known Issues and Tips for Using Bright MLS
- What REALTORS® Need to Know About the New Tax Law
- Important Notice: Pay Dues for SentriLock by 12/20 to Avoid Late Fee
- You’re Invited: NVAR Standard Forms Updates Class – Monday, 1/7, 10AM-12PM
- Dulles Area Association of REALTORS® 2019 Officers and Directors Installed
- Update from Bright MLS: 7 Need-to-Know Rules, Listing Status Changes, DOM and More
- Thank You for Making the 2018 Winter Warmth Drive a Success!!
- Conforming Loan Limits to Rise 6.9%
- Active Under Contract vs. Pending Status: What You Need to Know
- Virginia REALTORS: Provide Your Opinion about the VREB Regulations
- REALTORS: You May be Eligible for Group Health Insurance thanks to a New Virginia Law
- Bright MLS Resources and Support
- Do You Golf? We’d Like to Know!
- Gift Card Donation and Cell Phone Recycling for Loudoun Abused Women’s Shelter (LAWS)
- October 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Prices Remain High as Inventory Continues to Tighten
- DAAR Staff Appointed to the Loudoun County Economic Development Advisory Commission
- Bright MLS Conversion is 11/20: Attend Training Classes at DAAR on November 19 & 20!
- DAAR REALTOR Members! Your Bright conversion is on Tuesday, 11/20. Are you ready?
- It’s Official: Virginia’s National Capital Region Will Be Home to Amazon’s 25,000 New Employees
- Top Bright Conversion Questions and Answers
- Don’t Delay – NAR Code of Ethics Required by 12/31/18. Take the Course on 11/30
- Urgent: Essential Tasks Before You Convert to Bright MLS
- DAAR Members Speak for Housing that is Affordable and Attainable!
- Advocates in Action: Attend the Nov. 7th Planning Commission Hearing!
- November Government Affairs Committee Meeting Guest Speaker: Loudoun County Supervisor Geary Higgins
- It’s Time to Vote!
- Register for Bright MLS Training Classes!
- Join us for Bright MLS Conversion Training on November 1st and 2nd!
- New Education Requirements in 2019 for Brokers and New Licensees
- Power Up: Bright MLS Preview Begins October 29th!
- DAAR Members Say Yes! for Housing that is Affordable and Attainable in Loudoun County
- September 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Inventory continues to tighten as prices increase and closed sales decline
- Last Chance! Weigh in on the Proposals to Route 15
- Need to Know: New Law Regulating Real Estate Teams – Effective 1/1/19
- Access National Bank Offers Great Rates (plus NO FEE any ATM) for REALTOR® Members
- Bright MLS Numbers will Soon include a Geographic Identifier
- IRS to Issue Clarification on Client Meal Deductibility under New Tax Law
- You’re Invited to the Rural Summit: November 16, 2018
- Are You Election Ready? In-Person Absentee Voting Available
- Slate of Directors for 2019 Announced
- DAAR Member Beckwith Bolle Installed as the 2019 President of the Virginia REALTORS®
- DAAR Applauds Kathy Jones as She Receives the Code of Ethics Leadership Award
- DAAR Members Appointed to National and State Association Posts
- August 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Despite persistent low inventory, sales continue to rise, August prices reach highest in over a decade
- USDA Proposes Changes to Ease Rural Loan Eligibility Requirements
- October Government Affairs Committee Meeting Guest Speakers: Representatives from the Virginia REALTORS®
- Beckwith Bolle to be Installed as 2019 President of the Virginia REALTORS®
- New Law Video: Copyrights and Your Listing Photographs
- REALTOR Safety Tip: Showing Strategies 101
- Become an Online Winner – Get Started with Your REALTOR.COM® Profile Today
- Coming Soon: 5 Can’t Miss Features in Bright MLS
- REALTOR Safety: 10 Tips for Holding a Safe Open House
- Loudoun County Honors Lars Henriksen with a Resolution of Appreciation
- DAAR Public Policy Forum: Future of Health Insurance for REALTORS®
- Special Forms Update: Private Well and/or Septic Inspection Contingency Addendum Revised
- Join DAAR as the County Honors Lars Henriksen with a Resolution of Appreciation
- Need Virginia Law Webinar: Creating & Licensing Teams and Companies – 8/22
- July 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Despite persistent low inventory, sales continue to rise; condo sales reach record high
- REALTORS® Score Big Win on Business Income Deduction
- Make a Difference in Loudoun County by Serving on an Advisory Board
- It’s Your Time to Lead: Join DAAR’s Board of Directors – Apply by 8/17/18
- Another Chance for You to Help Develop the Policies for Short-Term Residential Rentals
- Dept. of Labor’s Association Health Plan Rule Challenged in Court
- Three Steps to Getting More Listing Feedback
- DAAR’s Fall Mix and Mingle @ Dog Money -Thursday, 10/4, 4-6pm
- Breaking News: Flood Insurance Extension Passes Overwhelmingly
- Thank You for Taking Action: Flood Insurance Passes House by Large Margin
- DAAR Weighs in on Loudoun County’s Housing Future
- Safety Matters: Safe Business is Smart Business – September 24th! 10AM-12PM
- Gene Mock and Beckwith Bolle Receive Virginia REALTORS Honor Society Recognition
- Bill Aims to Restore Net Neutrality Provisions
- June 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Prices reach a record high amid low inventory; Overall sales are up slightly as condo sales soar.
- Kathy Jones to Receive Virginia REALTORS® Code of Ethics Leadership Award
- Gain Exclusive Access to Purchase a .realestate Web Address
- Update: MRIS and TREND Conversion to Bright by the End of Year
- NAR Call for Action: Congress Must Reauthorize the National Flood Insurance Program
- MRIS Bright MLS Subscription Fee Reduction Ahead
- Route 28 Widening, Route 9 Traffic Calming on List of Approved Road Projects
- Weigh in on the Future of Housing Near the Loudoun Gateway Station
- What the Association Health Plan Rule Means for REALTORS®
- Need to Know: New Laws Effective July 1st Webinar
- Check out Recent Caveat REALTOR® Podcasts on EMD and Teams
- NVAR Standard Form Changes – Effective July 1st, 2018
- May 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Tight Inventory Continues while Price Growth Stagnates; Condo Sales Hit a Record High
- Bright MLS Now Offering Prospecting Tool Remine
- Contract Forms Now only $20 Annually via ZipForms®
- Need to Know: Advertising Requirements in Virginia
- June is National Homeownership Month: Spotlight on Local Programs
- Call for Virginia REALTORS Applications: 2019 Committees
- New Features on the SentriSmart® app! Touch ID and Facial Recognition, Agent Safety
- How’s Your Broadband?
- Sardone Celebrates 50 Years of Service to the Industry
- Which Roads in Loudoun County Need Improvement?
- Donation Presented on Behalf of JNCLA Recipient Brenda MacEoin
- Brad Boland Recognized by NAR for His Commitment to Home Ownership
- Virginia REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS® Increase Dues for 2019
- Weigh in on the Future Growth in Loudoun This Week!
- April 2018 Loudoun Market Stats: Inventory and Sales are Down; Condos and Townhomes see Record Median Sales Prices
- Loudoun County Short-Term Rental Registration Process Begins in July
- MRIS System Performance and Sold Listing Status Update
- NAR: More Health Insurance Options Needed for REALTORS
- Rural Rules: Land Use Assessment Program and Rollback Taxes
- MRIS Bright MLS Provides Update on Challenges with System Performance
- Loudoun County Offers Homeownership Grants for Employees
- Virginia REALTORS® Legal Hotline FAQs: EMD, Advertising, POA and more..
- Fair Housing and You – An Overview of the Fair Housing Act
- March 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report
- NAR Staff Experience a “Day in the Life” at DAAR and Member Offices
- NAR Leadership Hosts Online Event to Discuss Proposed Budget, Dues Increase
- NAR Hits Pause on Updating Iconic REALTOR® Logo
- Virginia General Assembly Wrap-Up
- Presentations Available: 2018 Economic Summit – What’s in Store for Housing and Beyond –
- What Everyone Should Know About Equal Opportunity Housing
- 2018 Flood Insurance Rates Expected to Rise
- Passage of FY 2018 Spending Bill Critical Step for Affordable Housing Funding and Flood Reauthorization
- NAR Webinar: $1.5 Trillion Infrastructure Plan: Opportunities for You?
- Submit Your Ideas for DAAR’s 2019 Legislative Positions
- Commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Fair Housing Act
- Dedicated Funding Plan for Metro Awaits Action by the Governor
- VA Legislative Session Comes to an End – Almost
- NAR Urges Permanent Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Exclusion
- MRIS: Bright MLS: Ten Things to Know About the New Coming Soon Listing Status
- REALTORS® and Affiliates honored for their Dedication and Service to the Real Estate Industry
- SentriLock Releases Newest Bluetooth® REALTOR® Lockbox
- DAAR Weighs in on the Benefit of Additional Staff to Support Housing Programs
- Health Insurance Rule Needs Improvement
- Video: Avoiding Unlicensed Practice of Law
- Charting the Changes: Bright MLS Provides Important Update to Subscribers
- Call to Action: Support the Association Health Plan Rule!
- Money Laundering in Real Estate: How is it done? How can we stop it? 3/23
- DPOR Now Accepting Applications with Electronic Signatures
- Need Client-Outreach Content? Consumer Facing Articles for You
- New Pricing Structure for Bright MLS Data Feeds Announced
- DAAR’s Website Gets a New Look
- Feedback Needed to Help Improve Your MLS Experience
- IRS Clarifies Home Equity Loan Interest Deductibility