Attend Bright MLS Conversion Training Classes at DAAR: November 15th, 19th and 20th!
Bright’s Search and Listing Management are different than what you are used to. That’s why learning the differences before you power up on Bright will help you — and your clients — with the conversion.
If you have not attended a conversion class, there are several offered at DAAR, 21720 Red Rum Drive, #177, Ashburn, VA, on Thursday, November 15, 2018, Monday, November 19, 2018 and Tuesday, November 20, 2018 from 10AM-4PM:
Conversion to Bright: Search & More, 10AM-11:30AM and 2:30-4PM
From preview to practice, learn how to use the Bright MLS system. This class will provide an overview of the changes as well as great new features you’ll get in Bright search, report, email, and more that will help you serve your clients and establish yourself as a subject matter expert. This session will provide what you need to get started on Bright for the conversion and beyond.
• Learn how to effectively navigate the Bright system.
• Learn about the integrated and in depth public records now available in your MLS.
• Understand key differences in required fields, feature and field names, rules, and more.
• Leverage new innovative features like drive time search, client portal, and the 360 degree report to help provide a more comprehensive experience for yourself and your clients.
Conversion to Bright: Add & Edit Listings, 12:30-2PM
From capture to close, this in-depth session will teach you everything you need to add and edit a listing in Bright. Here, you’ll learn to accurately and effectively manage your listings while leveraging all the new exciting features in Bright listing management.
• Learn how to add and edit listings, photos, documents, open houses and more..
• Understand new rules, fields and requirements in Bright listing management.
• Discover new features that can help your listings get the best exposure.
• Ensure your listing data is accurately represented and how to adjust it effectively
Ready to register? Login using your Bright login and password. Click on the “Conversion to Bright: Search & More” box, scroll down to the desired class date and location “identified as “Ashburn” and click “Request”. You will receive an email indicating you are registered for the class. Repeat the same for the “Conversion to Bright: Add & Edit Listings” conversion classes, etc. If you have trouble registering, send an email to email@example.com to let us know you’re attending. Walk-ins are also welcome.
Have conversion questions?
Bright MLS Support Center is available to answer any questions 7 days a week: 1-844-55-BRIGHT
Due to a higher volume of calls during the conversion, they are experiencing longer wait times. Check out the Online Support Center to get answers to your questions.
If you require immediate assistance or would like to provide feedback directly to DAAR, please contact Christine Windle, CEO, DAAR, firstname.lastname@example.org,call 571-291-9803 or complete this feedback form.