REALTOR Benefit Announcement: Remine’s “Pro” Features are Now Included in your Bright subscription
Exciting news! Bright is expanding your access to Remine. Now, Remine Pro is available for free as part of the Bright subscription. That’s a $199 per month value- $2,400 per year!
Remine Pro includes all of the information in your current version of Remine, like who owns a property, who is living in it, what their mortgage balance is, and when they are likely to sell. It also includes additional tools and features only available through Pro, like free credit reports, Buy Scores, the ability to track up to 10,000 properties, unlimited contact information, and more.
Give it a try! Click the Remine icon on any listing in Bright or visit bright.remine.com.
Learn more! Attend an upcoming webinar.
Make sure you’re making the most of Remine Pro. Register for an upcoming webinar today.
- Thursday, October 17 at 10 AM and 2 PM
- Thursday, October 24 at 10 AM and 2PM
- Thursday, October 31 at 10 AM and 2PM
Below are a few of the many upgraded features available in Remine Pro:
- Track up to 10,000 properties to get updates on any actionable changes.
- View unlimited contact info (previously $3 per household).
- Manage contacts and your client activity through Engage.
- Search using advanced filters to find listings and public records.
- Utilize Buy Scores and Sell Scores to target the right buyers and sellers.
- Offer your clients a free Credit Report.
- Access detailed information and map layers, including: Absentee Owners, Flood Zones, Neighborhood Maps, School Maps, Distressed Properties, Property Value and Equity.
Please note, if you were a previous paid subscriber to Remine Pro, you will no longer receive an invoice for Remine Pro. Your access to Remine Pro will be included with your Bright subscription at no additional cost. If you recently paid for Remine Success or Remine Pro, or you paid for yearly access, please email Remine Support (email@example.com) about any remaining balance owed to you.
Need help with Remine Pro?
Contact Remine Support directly by phone at (703) 646-7522 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.