Call for Proposals
Interested in teaching at DAAR? Submit a proposal!
Do you have a specific talent you would like to share? We are accepting proposals for the following:
Total Agent Series Nov. 2018
(Submission Deadline: June 30, 2018)
4 days: Nov. 5, 7, 15, 16
Credited Courses to be Approved by DPOR 2019
No submission deadline
Real Estate Business Development Series Feb. 2019
(Submission Deadline: August 31, 2018)
4 days: Feb. 6, 13, 20, 27
Marketing Mastery & Tech Trends Conference – Feb. 28, 2019
(Submission Deadline: October 31, 2018)
REALTOR® Recharge Conf. & Expo – Oct. 17, 2019
(Submission Deadline: December 31, 2018)
- NVAR Standard Forms Changes: Effective January 1, 2019
- November 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Inventory Remains Tight and Sales Prices Remain High
- Known Issues and Tips for Using Bright MLS
- What REALTORS® Need to Know About the New Tax Law
- Important Notice: Pay Dues for SentriLock by 12/20 to Avoid Late Fee
- You’re Invited: NVAR Standard Forms Updates Class – Monday, 1/7, 10AM-12PM
- Dulles Area Association of REALTORS® 2019 Officers and Directors Installed
- Update from Bright MLS: 7 Need-to-Know Rules, Listing Status Changes, DOM and More
- Thank You for Making the 2018 Winter Warmth Drive a Success!!
- Conforming Loan Limits to Rise 6.9%
- Active Under Contract vs. Pending Status: What You Need to Know
- Virginia REALTORS: Provide Your Opinion about the VREB Regulations
- REALTORS: You May be Eligible for Group Health Insurance thanks to a New Virginia Law
- Bright MLS is now your MLS!
- Do You Golf? We’d Like to Know!
- Gift Card Donation and Cell Phone Recycling for Loudoun Abused Women’s Shelter (LAWS)
- October 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Prices Remain High as Inventory Continues to Tighten
- DAAR Staff Appointed to the Loudoun County Economic Development Advisory Commission
- Bright MLS Conversion is 11/20: Attend Training Classes at DAAR on November 19 & 20!
- DAAR REALTOR Members! Your Bright conversion is on Tuesday, 11/20. Are you ready?
- It’s Official: Virginia’s National Capital Region Will Be Home to Amazon’s 25,000 New Employees
- Top Bright Conversion Questions and Answers
- Don’t Delay – NAR Code of Ethics Required by 12/31/18. Take the Course on 11/30
- Urgent: Essential Tasks Before You Convert to Bright MLS
- DAAR Members Speak for Housing that is Affordable and Attainable!
- Advocates in Action: Attend the Nov. 7th Planning Commission Hearing!
- November Government Affairs Committee Meeting Guest Speaker: Loudoun County Supervisor Geary Higgins
- It’s Time to Vote!
- Are you Ready to Achieve Excellence? Start Your Journey
- Register for Bright MLS Training Classes!
- Join us for Bright MLS Conversion Training on November 1st and 2nd!
- New Education Requirements in 2019 for Brokers and New Licensees
- Power Up: Bright MLS Preview Begins October 29th!
- DAAR Members Say Yes! for Housing that is Affordable and Attainable in Loudoun County
- September 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Inventory continues to tighten as prices increase and closed sales decline
- Last Chance! Weigh in on the Proposals to Route 15
- Need to Know: New Law Regulating Real Estate Teams – Effective 1/1/19
- Share the Warmth: Donate a Coat or Blanket Today!
- Access National Bank Offers Great Rates (plus NO FEE any ATM) for REALTOR® Members
- Bright MLS Numbers will Soon include a Geographic Identifier
- IRS to Issue Clarification on Client Meal Deductibility under New Tax Law
- You’re Invited to the Rural Summit: November 16, 2018
- Are You Election Ready? In-Person Absentee Voting Available
- Slate of Directors for 2019 Announced
- DAAR Member Beckwith Bolle Installed as the 2019 President of the Virginia REALTORS®
- DAAR Applauds Kathy Jones as She Receives the Code of Ethics Leadership Award
- DAAR Members Appointed to National and State Association Posts
- August 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Despite persistent low inventory, sales continue to rise, August prices reach highest in over a decade
- USDA Proposes Changes to Ease Rural Loan Eligibility Requirements
- October Government Affairs Committee Meeting Guest Speakers: Representatives from the Virginia REALTORS®
- Beckwith Bolle to be Installed as 2019 President of the Virginia REALTORS®
- New Law Video: Copyrights and Your Listing Photographs
- REALTOR Safety Tip: Showing Strategies 101
- Become an Online Winner – Get Started with Your REALTOR.COM® Profile Today
- Coming Soon: 5 Can’t Miss Features in Bright MLS
- REALTOR Safety: 10 Tips for Holding a Safe Open House
- Loudoun County Honors Lars Henriksen with a Resolution of Appreciation
- DAAR Public Policy Forum: Future of Health Insurance for REALTORS®
- Special Forms Update: Private Well and/or Septic Inspection Contingency Addendum Revised
- Join DAAR as the County Honors Lars Henriksen with a Resolution of Appreciation
- Need Virginia Law Webinar: Creating & Licensing Teams and Companies – 8/22
- July 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Despite persistent low inventory, sales continue to rise; condo sales reach record high
- REALTORS® Score Big Win on Business Income Deduction
- Make a Difference in Loudoun County by Serving on an Advisory Board
- It’s Your Time to Lead: Join DAAR’s Board of Directors – Apply by 8/17/18
- Another Chance for You to Help Develop the Policies for Short-Term Residential Rentals
- Dept. of Labor’s Association Health Plan Rule Challenged in Court
- Three Steps to Getting More Listing Feedback
- DAAR’s Fall Mix and Mingle @ Dog Money -Thursday, 10/4, 4-6pm
- Breaking News: Flood Insurance Extension Passes Overwhelmingly
- Thank You for Taking Action: Flood Insurance Passes House by Large Margin
- DAAR Weighs in on Loudoun County’s Housing Future
- Safety Matters: Safe Business is Smart Business – September 24th! 10AM-12PM
- Gene Mock and Beckwith Bolle Receive Virginia REALTORS Honor Society Recognition
- Bill Aims to Restore Net Neutrality Provisions
- June 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Prices reach a record high amid low inventory; Overall sales are up slightly as condo sales soar.
- Kathy Jones to Receive Virginia REALTORS® Code of Ethics Leadership Award
- Gain Exclusive Access to Purchase a .realestate Web Address
- Update: MRIS and TREND Conversion to Bright by the End of Year
- NAR Call for Action: Congress Must Reauthorize the National Flood Insurance Program
- MRIS Bright MLS Subscription Fee Reduction Ahead
- Route 28 Widening, Route 9 Traffic Calming on List of Approved Road Projects
- Weigh in on the Future of Housing Near the Loudoun Gateway Station
- What the Association Health Plan Rule Means for REALTORS®
- Need to Know: New Laws Effective July 1st Webinar
- Check out Recent Caveat REALTOR® Podcasts on EMD and Teams
- NVAR Standard Form Changes – Effective July 1st, 2018
- May 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Tight Inventory Continues while Price Growth Stagnates; Condo Sales Hit a Record High
- Bright MLS Now Offering Prospecting Tool Remine
- Contract Forms Now only $20 Annually via ZipForms®
- Need to Know: Advertising Requirements in Virginia
- June is National Homeownership Month: Spotlight on Local Programs
- Call for Virginia REALTORS Applications: 2019 Committees
- New Features on the SentriSmart® app! Touch ID and Facial Recognition, Agent Safety
- How’s Your Broadband?
- Sardone Celebrates 50 Years of Service to the Industry
- Which Roads in Loudoun County Need Improvement?
- Donation Presented on Behalf of JNCLA Recipient Brenda MacEoin
- Brad Boland Recognized by NAR for His Commitment to Home Ownership
- Virginia REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS® Increase Dues for 2019
- Weigh in on the Future Growth in Loudoun This Week!
- April 2018 Loudoun Market Stats: Inventory and Sales are Down; Condos and Townhomes see Record Median Sales Prices
- Loudoun County Short-Term Rental Registration Process Begins in July
- MRIS System Performance and Sold Listing Status Update
- NAR: More Health Insurance Options Needed for REALTORS
- Rural Rules: Land Use Assessment Program and Rollback Taxes
- MRIS Bright MLS Provides Update on Challenges with System Performance
- Loudoun County Offers Homeownership Grants for Employees
- Virginia REALTORS® Legal Hotline FAQs: EMD, Advertising, POA and more..
- Fair Housing and You – An Overview of the Fair Housing Act
- March 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report
- NAR Staff Experience a “Day in the Life” at DAAR and Member Offices
- NAR Leadership Hosts Online Event to Discuss Proposed Budget, Dues Increase
- NAR Hits Pause on Updating Iconic REALTOR® Logo
- Virginia General Assembly Wrap-Up
- Presentations Available: 2018 Economic Summit – What’s in Store for Housing and Beyond –
- What Everyone Should Know About Equal Opportunity Housing
- 2018 Flood Insurance Rates Expected to Rise
- Passage of FY 2018 Spending Bill Critical Step for Affordable Housing Funding and Flood Reauthorization
- NAR Webinar: $1.5 Trillion Infrastructure Plan: Opportunities for You?
- Submit Your Ideas for DAAR’s 2019 Legislative Positions
- Commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Fair Housing Act
- Dedicated Funding Plan for Metro Awaits Action by the Governor
- VA Legislative Session Comes to an End – Almost
- NAR Urges Permanent Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Exclusion
- MRIS: Bright MLS: Ten Things to Know About the New Coming Soon Listing Status
- REALTORS® and Affiliates honored for their Dedication and Service to the Real Estate Industry
- SentriLock Releases Newest Bluetooth® REALTOR® Lockbox
- DAAR Weighs in on the Benefit of Additional Staff to Support Housing Programs
- Health Insurance Rule Needs Improvement
- Video: Avoiding Unlicensed Practice of Law
- Charting the Changes: Bright MLS Provides Important Update to Subscribers
- Call to Action: Support the Association Health Plan Rule!
- Money Laundering in Real Estate: How is it done? How can we stop it? 3/23
- DPOR Now Accepting Applications with Electronic Signatures
- Need Client-Outreach Content? Consumer Facing Articles for You
- New Pricing Structure for Bright MLS Data Feeds Announced
- DAAR’s Website Gets a New Look
- Feedback Needed to Help Improve Your MLS Experience
- IRS Clarifies Home Equity Loan Interest Deductibility
- Register NOW: Bright MLS Hands-On Training Clinics – January 11th and 28th