Business Development Series
Being a real estate agent is about more than selling houses. It’s about running a business!
DAAR’s Real Estate Business Bootcamp is designed to transform new and experienced agents into entrepreneurs with staying power.
From business strategies to sales strategies, this series focuses on the fundamentals that help build confidence and a solid foundation for long-term success.
October 1st, 3rd, 10th, & 11th
Oct 1- Monday
9am: Just Got my Real Estate License…Now What?
11am: Real Estate Aspirations, Motivations & Inspirations
12pm: Lunch Provided
1pm: 8 Customer Experience Imperatives
Oct 3- Wednesday
9am: Taxes: What an Agent Needs to Know
12pm: Lunch Provided
1pm: Drive! Stay in Your Lane Where There is No Speed (or Income) Limit!
Oct 10 – Wednesday
9am: Stop Talking. Take Action! Time to Launch Your Career!
11am: Effectively Manage Your Social Networks & Save Time!
12pm: Lunch Provided
1pm: RPR: Your Secret Weapon in Your Real Estate Tool Box
Oct 11 – Thursday
9am: Personal Branding for Real Estate Agents
11am: LLC: Should I, or Shouldn’t I?
12pm: Lunch Provided
1pm: #CORE of LEAD GENERATION
Class Materials (password protected)
- Still Time to Register: New Regulations for Real Estate Teams Course Features Legal Expert Sarah Louppe Petcher – 11/16
- October 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Prices Remain High as Inventory Continues to Tighten
- DAAR Staff Appointed to the Loudoun County Economic Development Advisory Commission
- Bright MLS Conversion is 11/20: Attend Training Classes at DAAR on November 19 & 20!
- DAAR REALTOR Members! Your Bright conversion is on Tuesday, 11/20. Are you ready?
- It’s Official: Virginia’s National Capital Region Will Be Home to Amazon’s 25,000 New Employees
- Top Bright Conversion Questions and Answers
- Don’t Delay – NAR Code of Ethics Required by 12/31/18. Take the Course on 11/30
- Urgent: Essential Tasks Before You Convert to Bright MLS
- Important Notice: Pay Dues for SentriLock by 12/20 to Avoid Late Fee
- DAAR Members Speak for Housing that is Affordable and Attainable!
- You’re Invited! DAAR’s Annual Holiday Party & BOD Installation – Thursday, 12/6, 5-8PM
- Advocates in Action: Attend the Nov. 7th Planning Commission Hearing!
- November Government Affairs Committee Meeting Guest Speaker: Loudoun County Supervisor Geary Higgins
- It’s Time to Vote!
- Are you Ready to Achieve Excellence? Start Your Journey
- Register for Bright MLS Training Classes!
- Join us for Bright MLS Conversion Training on November 1st and 2nd!
- New Education Requirements in 2019 for Brokers and New Licensees
- Power Up: Bright MLS Preview Begins October 29th!
- DAAR Members Say Yes! for Housing that is Affordable and Attainable in Loudoun County
- September 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Inventory continues to tighten as prices increase and closed sales decline
- Last Chance! Weigh in on the Proposals to Route 15
- Need to Know: New Law Regulating Real Estate Teams – Effective 1/1/19
- Share the Warmth: Donate a Coat or Blanket Today!
- Access National Bank Offers Great Rates (plus NO FEE any ATM) for REALTOR® Members
- Bright MLS Numbers will Soon include a Geographic Identifier
- IRS to Issue Clarification on Client Meal Deductibility under New Tax Law
- You’re Invited to the Rural Summit: November 16, 2018
- Are You Election Ready? In-Person Absentee Voting Available
- Slate of Directors for 2019 Announced
- DAAR Member Beckwith Bolle Installed as the 2019 President of the Virginia REALTORS®
- DAAR Applauds Kathy Jones as She Receives the Code of Ethics Leadership Award
- DAAR Members Appointed to National and State Association Posts
- August 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Despite persistent low inventory, sales continue to rise, August prices reach highest in over a decade
- USDA Proposes Changes to Ease Rural Loan Eligibility Requirements
- October Government Affairs Committee Meeting Guest Speakers: Representatives from the Virginia REALTORS®
- Do You Golf? We’d Like to Know!
- Beckwith Bolle to be Installed as 2019 President of the Virginia REALTORS®
- New Law Video: Copyrights and Your Listing Photographs
- REALTOR Safety Tip: Showing Strategies 101
- Become an Online Winner – Get Started with Your REALTOR.COM® Profile Today
- Coming Soon: 5 Can’t Miss Features in Bright MLS
- REALTOR Safety: 10 Tips for Holding a Safe Open House
- Loudoun County Honors Lars Henriksen with a Resolution of Appreciation
- DAAR Public Policy Forum: Future of Health Insurance for REALTORS®
- Special Forms Update: Private Well and/or Septic Inspection Contingency Addendum Revised
- Join DAAR as the County Honors Lars Henriksen with a Resolution of Appreciation
- Need Virginia Law Webinar: Creating & Licensing Teams and Companies – 8/22
- July 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Despite persistent low inventory, sales continue to rise; condo sales reach record high
- REALTORS® Score Big Win on Business Income Deduction
- Make a Difference in Loudoun County by Serving on an Advisory Board
- It’s Your Time to Lead: Join DAAR’s Board of Directors – Apply by 8/17/18
- Another Chance for You to Help Develop the Policies for Short-Term Residential Rentals
- Dept. of Labor’s Association Health Plan Rule Challenged in Court
- Three Steps to Getting More Listing Feedback
- DAAR’s Fall Mix and Mingle @ Dog Money -Thursday, 10/4, 4-6pm
- Breaking News: Flood Insurance Extension Passes Overwhelmingly
- Thank You for Taking Action: Flood Insurance Passes House by Large Margin
- DAAR Weighs in on Loudoun County’s Housing Future
- Safety Matters: Safe Business is Smart Business – September 24th! 10AM-12PM
- Gene Mock and Beckwith Bolle Receive Virginia REALTORS Honor Society Recognition
- Bill Aims to Restore Net Neutrality Provisions
- June 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Prices reach a record high amid low inventory; Overall sales are up slightly as condo sales soar.
- Kathy Jones to Receive Virginia REALTORS® Code of Ethics Leadership Award
- Gain Exclusive Access to Purchase a .realestate Web Address
- Update: MRIS and TREND Conversion to Bright by the End of Year
- NAR Call for Action: Congress Must Reauthorize the National Flood Insurance Program
- MRIS Bright MLS Subscription Fee Reduction Ahead
- Route 28 Widening, Route 9 Traffic Calming on List of Approved Road Projects
- Weigh in on the Future of Housing Near the Loudoun Gateway Station
- What the Association Health Plan Rule Means for REALTORS®
- Need to Know: New Laws Effective July 1st Webinar
- Check out Recent Caveat REALTOR® Podcasts on EMD and Teams
- NVAR Standard Form Changes – Effective July 1st, 2018
- May 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Tight Inventory Continues while Price Growth Stagnates; Condo Sales Hit a Record High
- Bright MLS Now Offering Prospecting Tool Remine
- Contract Forms Now only $20 Annually via ZipForms®
- Need to Know: Advertising Requirements in Virginia
- June is National Homeownership Month: Spotlight on Local Programs
- Call for Virginia REALTORS Applications: 2019 Committees
- New Features on the SentriSmart® app! Touch ID and Facial Recognition, Agent Safety
- How’s Your Broadband?
- Sardone Celebrates 50 Years of Service to the Industry
- Which Roads in Loudoun County Need Improvement?
- Donation Presented on Behalf of JNCLA Recipient Brenda MacEoin
- Brad Boland Recognized by NAR for His Commitment to Home Ownership
- Virginia REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS® Increase Dues for 2019
- Weigh in on the Future Growth in Loudoun This Week!
- April 2018 Loudoun Market Stats: Inventory and Sales are Down; Condos and Townhomes see Record Median Sales Prices
- Loudoun County Short-Term Rental Registration Process Begins in July
- MRIS System Performance and Sold Listing Status Update
- NAR: More Health Insurance Options Needed for REALTORS
- Rural Rules: Land Use Assessment Program and Rollback Taxes
- MRIS Bright MLS Provides Update on Challenges with System Performance
- Loudoun County Offers Homeownership Grants for Employees
- Virginia REALTORS® Legal Hotline FAQs: EMD, Advertising, POA and more..
- Fair Housing and You – An Overview of the Fair Housing Act
- March 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report
- NAR Staff Experience a “Day in the Life” at DAAR and Member Offices
- NAR Leadership Hosts Online Event to Discuss Proposed Budget, Dues Increase
- NAR Hits Pause on Updating Iconic REALTOR® Logo
- Virginia General Assembly Wrap-Up
- Presentations Available: 2018 Economic Summit – What’s in Store for Housing and Beyond –
- What Everyone Should Know About Equal Opportunity Housing
- 2018 Flood Insurance Rates Expected to Rise
- Passage of FY 2018 Spending Bill Critical Step for Affordable Housing Funding and Flood Reauthorization
- NAR Webinar: $1.5 Trillion Infrastructure Plan: Opportunities for You?
- Submit Your Ideas for DAAR’s 2019 Legislative Positions
- Commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Fair Housing Act
- Dedicated Funding Plan for Metro Awaits Action by the Governor
- VA Legislative Session Comes to an End – Almost
- NAR Urges Permanent Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Exclusion
- MRIS: Bright MLS: Ten Things to Know About the New Coming Soon Listing Status
- REALTORS® and Affiliates honored for their Dedication and Service to the Real Estate Industry
- SentriLock Releases Newest Bluetooth® REALTOR® Lockbox
- DAAR Weighs in on the Benefit of Additional Staff to Support Housing Programs
- Health Insurance Rule Needs Improvement
- Video: Avoiding Unlicensed Practice of Law
- Charting the Changes: Bright MLS Provides Important Update to Subscribers
- Call to Action: Support the Association Health Plan Rule!
- Money Laundering in Real Estate: How is it done? How can we stop it? 3/23
- DPOR Now Accepting Applications with Electronic Signatures
- Need Client-Outreach Content? Consumer Facing Articles for You
- New Pricing Structure for Bright MLS Data Feeds Announced
- DAAR’s Website Gets a New Look
- Feedback Needed to Help Improve Your MLS Experience
- IRS Clarifies Home Equity Loan Interest Deductibility