Welcome to DAAR’s Community Service Committee!
The Committee provides leadership in sponsoring and implementing volunteer civic and community activities of the Association and encourages participation by general membership in programs and projects to address local community concerns such as shelter-related projects. The committee meets on the third Monday of every month. Projects highlights over the past several years, to name a few, include:
- Fall into Giving Back for DeShong’s Gift Back
- LAWS Office Transformation
- Gift Card Collection for LAWS
- Loudoun Habitat Build Day
- Silent Auction Raises over $35,000 for Local Shelter Based Charities
2020 Winter Warmth – collecting now!
2019-2020 DAAR Community Service Partners:
2021-2022 DAAR Community Service Partners:
If you are interested in getting involved and making a difference, please contact Beth Fischel, Membership Services Manager, 571-291-9801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.