Welcome to DAAR’s Community Service Committee!
The Committee provides leadership in sponsoring and implementing volunteer civic and community activities of the Association and encourages participation by general membership in programs and projects to address local community concerns such as shelter-related projects. The committee meets on the third Monday of every month. Projects highlights over the past several years, to name a few, include:
- Fall into Giving Back for DeShong’s Gift Back
- LAWS Office Transformation
- Gift Card Collection for LAWS
- Loudoun Habitat Build Day
- Silent Auction Raises over $35,000 for Local Shelter Based Charities
Mark your calendar and join us for our 2019 Community Service event to support Mobile Hope!
2019 DAAR Community Service Partners:
If you are interested in getting involved and making a difference, please complete the online committee sign-up form or contact Beth Fischel, Membership Services Manager, 571-291-9801 or email@example.com.