Get Ready to Increase Your Listings and Grow Your Business
Join DAAR on March 12-13, 2020 for a two day SRS designation course!
This is a two day class where you can earn a designation that is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
The SRS Designation Course will redefine your ‘normal’ and reinvent the way you represent sellers. It provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
You will learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
As a bonus, earn CE credits along the way! This course will provide you with 2-Hours Contracts, 2 Hours Agency, 2 Hours Ethics, and 3 Real Estate Related. If PLE are what you need, you will earn 2-Hours of Current Trends.
Questions? Please contact Beth Fischel, Professional Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 777-2468.