Supporting our members, the real estate industry and the communities we serve with the highest standards of ethics, professionalism and inclusion.
- Provide professional support to retain and grow the membership.
- Offer exceptional development opportunities to members and staff to elevate professional standards and foster business growth.
- Brokers recognize that their guidance and involvement are vital to their agents’ engagement and success.
- DAAR is recognized regionally as the leading advocate for property rights and real estate issues.
- Invest in the community through charitable partnerships, education and promotions to strengthen the REALTOR® brand.
DAAR’s Strategic Plan
The purpose of the Dulles Area Association of REALTORS® 2022-2024 Strategic Plan is to
provide direction, a road map, and an overall framework for making decisions. Every three
years, DAAR creates and adopts a new three-year strategic plan. The Virginia REALTORS®
facilitated the 2022-2024 strategic process.
The plan will be monitored formally by the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer.
The strategic plan itself contains benchmarks for the association to chart its progress and
make changes to the plan when needed. The priority areas that that the Board established
- Membership Services
- Professionalism and Business Success
- Broker Relations
- Community Outreach
View the 2022 Strategic Plan