Start a New Career & Unlock Opportunities!
Principles Of Real Estate
The 60-hour Principles of Real Estate course is designed to prepare the student to pass the Virginia State Examination for licensure as a real estate salesperson. The course includes basic laws governing the ownership and transfer of real estate, the terminology associated with the real estate industry, terms of sales contracts and other documents used to transact real estate business. In addition, students will learn the Virginia regulations that control the real estate industry, how mortgages work, and the advantages and disadvantages of certain types of financing. Instruction in fair housing and other federal and state laws that guarantee equal rights and protect consumers will help the student in the practice of real estate.
- 18 years of age
- Complete and pass the 60-hr Principles of Real Estate Course
- Register for and pass the PSI Virginia State and National Exam
- Get fingerprinted and have a state-wide criminal history check completed.
- Must be 18 years or older
- 8 Week Course/15 classes (dates below)
- $325 per person
- $50 off DAAR Member Application Fee (must join before March 30, 2022). Check out DAAR’s Member Benefits!
- FREE Text book
- Class times: 6pm-10pm
- Designed for working professionals
Course 2022 Dates Coming Soon
Questions? Email Education@dullesarea.com.