Meeting / Event Space
Are you looking for space for your upcoming corporate meeting, seminar or settlement? Then look no further for meeting or event space that is professional and affordable. Rely on the Dulles Area Association of REALTORS® (DAAR) for meeting or event space when you need it!
DAAR offers two classrooms (can be expanded into one large classroom), a small conference room, and a 20-seat board room. Conveniently situated in the center of Ashburn with easy access to the Dulles Greenway and Route 7, our rooms have all the necessary meeting extras for you and your attendees. Audio/visual equipment consists of ceiling-mounted projectors and screens (conference room only) and high-tech Aquos Boards in the classrooms with the ability to plug in a laptop for a presentation.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Thank you for considering DAAR for your meeting. We trust you will find our space clean, convenient, and affordable. To guarantee a positive experience for you and our future customers, adherence to the following rules and regulations must be observed. DAAR reserves the right to refuse approval of use of the requested space.
- All requests should be submitted 14 days prior to the event. Any requests submitted within 14 days of the event will be reviewed by DAAR’s staff. Special accommodations may be provided. Each event request requires approval by DAAR for usage of the space requested.
- Usage space is available from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please inquire with special requests.
- Applicant agrees that actions taken during the usage period are the responsibility of the individual, business or organization submitting the agreement.
- Applicant agrees DAAR is not accountable in the event of personal injury or property damage that may occur during rental.
- Applicant is liable for any damage done to the space during use and shall reimburse DAAR for costs of repair of damage. Applicant agrees to replace any chairs ($60) and/or tables ($200) in the event there is any damage. Inventory will be taken before and after any event.
- Applicant agrees not to exceed occupancy limitations as outlined in pricing.
- Attendees will not block streets or park in unauthorized areas.
- Neither smoking and/or alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- Applicant agrees to leave the facility in the same condition found, including returning furniture to original positions and leaving spaces tidy. Failure to comply will result in a $150 clean up fee. Applicant agrees not to hang or place objects on ceilings or walls and not to remove objects that are presently there.
- Applicant agrees to pay 50 percent of rental fee at agreement signing. The remaining total will be paid no later than 10 business days prior to rental. It is mandatory that all fees for usage be paid before an event/function, no exceptions made. Any arrangements made within 14 days of event will need to be paid in full up front. In order to receive a refund, all cancellations must be received 5 business days prior to the date of the event/function.
- Applicant agrees to share these rules and regulations with all event participants, including caterers, administrators, instructors, etc.
- Wi-Fi is available throughout DAAR’s facilities.
- Each classroom is equipped with an 80” Interactive Aquos Board.
- The Board Room is equipped with a projector for use.
|Room||Classroom Seating||Half Day Rental (Up to 4 Hrs)||Full Day Rental (4 Hrs or More)|
|DAAR Member (Realtors & Affiliates)||Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm|
|Classroom 1 & 2* (Combined)||58||$250||$350|
|Non-Member||Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm|
|Classroom 1 & 2* (Combined)||58||$450||$550|
*Includes use of sink, microwave and mini fridge.
Janet Sowers, Professional Development Director, 571-291-9805.