Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
DAAR is proud to partner with Blue Ridge Association of REALTORS® and REALTOR® Association of Prince William to enhance your career with classes dedicated to empower your real estate knowledge with the Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) Designation.
Your clients are more sophisticated than ever, requiring you to perform at a higher level of professionalism. By earning the GRI Designation, you will lead the pack with real-world knowledge about new technologies, laws and marketing techniques that positively affect your bottom line. Stay one step ahead of the competition. Earn your GRI!
Gain comprehensive knowledge
|The coursework provides in-depth training on the most essential topics, including market knowledge, business skills, systems and tools, and risk management—substantially beyond what’s covered by licensing courses.||Past graduates consistently say they love their GRI because it gave them confidence in their own skills and credibility with clients—essential components for building a successful real estate career.||With “Graduate, REALTOR® Institute” by their name, they stand out in their market as an agent who takes advanced real estate education seriously.|
The Virginia REALTOR® Institute Program curriculum consists of 10 courses that each student must complete successfully in order to earn the GRI designation.
- Classes are hosted by local associations across the state.
- Online courses are available for immediate enrollment.
- The full schedule and description of courses can all be found on the GRI web page.
- Students working towards the GRI designation have the additional benefit of obtaining continuing education and/or post license credit through their coursework.
- The course curriculum contains over 40 hours of continuing education credits and 30 hours of post license (PL) credits. That adds up to a great value… first year REALTORS® can complete their PL requirements and earn a designation at the same time.
Enhance your career with classes dedicated to empower your real estate knowledge. Register today!
COST: EARLY-BIRD FEE $79 — STANDARD FEE $99
2021 Class Schedule
Questions? Email Education@dullesarea.com.