New Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precautionary Measures
All DAAR events, classes and meetings through April 13th have been postponed as a precautionary measure in light of the ongoing new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The following classes, meetings and events have been postponed:
- March 16th: Community Service Committee Meeting
- March 19th: Commercial Real Estate Class
- March 20th: Membership Development Committee Meeting
- March 20th: Grievance Committee Meeting
- March 23: Ambassador Breakfast
- March 26th: The More You Learn, The More You Earn Class
- March 31st: Bright MLS Classes
- April 1st: Government Affairs Committee Meeting
- April 2nd: Awards Ceremony
- April 8th: RPAC Fundraising Committee
- April 10th: Annual Conference Task Group
The office will remain open during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact DAAR at 703-777-2468 if you have questions.
National Association of REALTORS® Guidance
The National Association of REALTORS® released Coronavirus: A Guide for REALTORS® to help REALTORS® respond to the coronavirus’ impact on the real estate industry.