Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA Course
This class is designed for real estate professionals at all experience levels and those working with either buyers or sellers. The National Association of REALTORS® Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) is the key to competitive home pricing is becoming proficient at comparative market analyses (CMAs). In the Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA course, you will learn how to evaluate the existing real estate market to take the guesswork out of pricing homes.
As the core requirement for the Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification, this course will enable you to:
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs
- Terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- Determine the market-based value range of a home
- Choose the most appropriate comparables for a property
- Compile a CMA report for proper presentation
- Collaborate with appraisers
- and MUCH MORE!
March 17, 2021
8:30AM – 5:00PM
Early-Bird (Through March 13, 2021)
Members: $99 | Non-Members: $109
Registration (After March 13, 2021)
Members: $109 | Non-Members: $119
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Take the Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA course
Visit PricingStrategyAdvisor.org to learn how to earn the PSA certification and become a recognized leader in home pricing.