Marketing Mastery Class Materials
Marketing & Communications Conference
9:00 – 10:30a.m. – Building a Brand
Melissa Fones/ John Showalter
10:30 – 12:00p.m. – Become a Facebook Ads Ninja!
1:00 – 2:30p.m. – Master Relationship Marketing!
2:30 – 4:00p.m. – How to WIN at Farming Your Real Estate!
Wade Vander Molen
- June 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Prices reach a record high amid low inventory; Overall sales are up slightly as condo sales soar.
- Kathy Jones to Receive Virginia REALTORS® Code of Ethics Leadership Award
- Gain Exclusive Access to Purchase a .realestate Web Address
- Update: MRIS and TREND Conversion to Bright by the End of Year
- NAR Call for Action: Congress Must Reauthorize the National Flood Insurance Program
- Join us! 2018 Fall Mix & Mingle-Thursday, 10/4, 4-6pm
- MRIS Bright MLS Subscription Fee Reduction Ahead
- Route 28 Widening, Route 9 Traffic Calming on List of Approved Road Projects
- It’s Your Time to Lead: Join DAAR’s Board of Directors – Apply by 8/17/18
- Don’t Delay – NAR Code of Ethics Required by 12/31/18. Take the Course this Week
- Weigh in on the Future of Housing Near the Loudoun Gateway Station
- What the Association Health Plan Rule Means for REALTORS®
- Need to Know: New Laws Effective July 1st Webinar
- Check out Recent Caveat REALTOR® Podcasts on EMD and Teams
- NVAR Standard Form Changes – Effective July 1st, 2018
- May 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report: Tight Inventory Continues while Price Growth Stagnates; Condo Sales Hit a Record High
- Bright MLS Now Offering Prospecting Tool Remine
- Social Media Boot Camp! June 20th
- Don’t forget to Vote on Tuesday, June 12th!
- Contract Forms Now only $20 Annually via ZipForms®
- Need to Know: Advertising Requirements in Virginia
- June is National Homeownership Month: Spotlight on Local Programs
- Call for Virginia REALTORS Applications: 2019 Committees
- New Features on the SentriSmart® app! Touch ID and Facial Recognition, Agent Safety
- How’s Your Broadband?
- Sardone Celebrates 50 Years of Service to the Industry
- Which Roads in Loudoun County Need Improvement?
- Donation Presented on Behalf of JNCLA Recipient Brenda MacEoin
- Brad Boland Recognized by NAR for His Commitment to Home Ownership
- Virginia REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS® Increase Dues for 2019
- Weigh in on the Future Growth in Loudoun This Week!
- April 2018 Loudoun Market Stats: Inventory and Sales are Down; Condos and Townhomes see Record Median Sales Prices
- Loudoun County Short-Term Rental Registration Process Begins in July
- MRIS System Performance and Sold Listing Status Update
- NAR: More Health Insurance Options Needed for REALTORS
- Rural Rules: Land Use Assessment Program and Rollback Taxes
- Take DAAR’s 2018 Membership Satisfaction Survey – Enter to Win a $250 Visa Gift Card!
- MRIS Bright MLS Provides Update on Challenges with System Performance
- Loudoun County Offers Homeownership Grants for Employees
- Virginia REALTORS® Legal Hotline FAQs: EMD, Advertising, POA and more..
- Fair Housing and You – An Overview of the Fair Housing Act
- March 2018 Loudoun County Market Trends Report
- NAR Staff Experience a “Day in the Life” at DAAR and Member Offices
- NAR Leadership Hosts Online Event to Discuss Proposed Budget, Dues Increase
- Apply for an NAR Committee! Deadline is May 1st
- NAR Hits Pause on Updating Iconic REALTOR® Logo
- Virginia General Assembly Wrap-Up
- Presentations Available: 2018 Economic Summit – What’s in Store for Housing and Beyond –
- What Everyone Should Know About Equal Opportunity Housing
- 2018 Flood Insurance Rates Expected to Rise
- Passage of FY 2018 Spending Bill Critical Step for Affordable Housing Funding and Flood Reauthorization
- NAR Webinar: $1.5 Trillion Infrastructure Plan: Opportunities for You?
- Submit Your Ideas for DAAR’s 2019 Legislative Positions
- Commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Fair Housing Act
- Dedicated Funding Plan for Metro Awaits Action by the Governor
- VA Legislative Session Comes to an End – Almost
- NAR Urges Permanent Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Exclusion
- MRIS: Bright MLS: Ten Things to Know About the New Coming Soon Listing Status
- REALTORS® and Affiliates honored for their Dedication and Service to the Real Estate Industry
- SentriLock Releases Newest Bluetooth® REALTOR® Lockbox
- DAAR Weighs in on the Benefit of Additional Staff to Support Housing Programs
- Health Insurance Rule Needs Improvement
- Video: Avoiding Unlicensed Practice of Law
- Charting the Changes: Bright MLS Provides Important Update to Subscribers
- Call to Action: Support the Association Health Plan Rule!
- Money Laundering in Real Estate: How is it done? How can we stop it? 3/23
- DPOR Now Accepting Applications with Electronic Signatures
- Need Client-Outreach Content? Consumer Facing Articles for You
- New Pricing Structure for Bright MLS Data Feeds Announced
- DAAR’s Website Gets a New Look
- Feedback Needed to Help Improve Your MLS Experience
- IRS Clarifies Home Equity Loan Interest Deductibility
- Use Articles to Educate to Drive Sales – Write for the Loudoun Times Mirror!
- Join us! Beers and Baseball: July 25 – 5:30PM