International Forum: U.S. & Beyond
Are YOU Seeking an Additional Tool to Expand your International Business Opportunities?
This course is designed to present a picture of the changing face of the real estate industry. Since 1998, the program has prepared over 20,000 REALTORS® to work effectively with and within today’s increasingly diverse pool of homebuyers.
The course-work for the certification is designed to enable you to work successfully with and within a rapidly changing multicultural market. Your certification conveys to clients they’re working with a dynamic real estate professional with expertise that transcends cultural barriers.
What You Gain
- An edge in expanding your business to include international clientele
- Knowledge of the subtleties of fair housing laws
- Assess and understand attributes of diversity in local markets and their impact on the real estate industry
- Understand basic competencies to earn the confidence of potential buyers and sellers, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, handicaps, familial status, or national origin
- NAR At Home With Diversity Certification
You’ll Learn How to:
- Research and interpret data to assess cultural attributes in their local markets.
- Access and analyze U.S. demographic information to understand the impact of current trends on the real estate industry.
- Modify marketing and selling strategies to attract and service multicultural and international clients in their local markets.
- Develop a business plan, based on inclusion and diversity, to address specific needs of clients in the local multicultural and international markets.
The course is a 7-hour class that addresses the topics of diversity, fair housing and business planning development. After successfully completing the course, REALTORS® are eligible to apply for the official AHWD certification (cost: $75), which conveys to clients they’re working with a dynamic real estate professional with expertise that transcends cultural barriers.
This course is an elective course for the ABR designation (being held in September 11 & 12)
Early-bird Registration Deadline – April 1, 2019 $80
Regular Registration – April 2 – 8 $90
This course provides 7 hours of continuing education – Real Estate Related and 2 hours post licensing in Current Industry Issues